SHARE THIS PAGE
Swim with dolphins in the Amazon, explore ancient Inca ruins – these must-do activities reveal the highlights of Bolivia, and beyond …
the bespoke 'to do list' in Bolivia
A trip to Bolivia offers some of the most unique and authentic travel experiences you can find anywhere on the planet. Here are a few highlights you won’t want to miss:
• Explore the most remote parts of the salt pans away from the crowds, either on foot or by bike
• Reflect in Salar de Uyuni (Salt Flats)
• Visit Lake Titicaca, the highest navigable lake in the world.
• Stay right in the heart of one of the world’s most haunting landscapes and travel with your own private guide, driver and chef.
• Explore the Amazon Basin
• Shop for souvenir’s at the Witches’ Market
• Spot rare flamingos at the Laguna Colorada
• Strap on your hiking book and trek in the Andes
• Walk in the footsteps of Che Guevara
Salar de Uyuni
HOTELS WE LOVE
ATIX HOTEL, LA PAZ
Located in trendy La Pax, the Atix is a five-star contemporary boutique luxury hotel in the exclusive zona sur district of La Paz, Bolivia. Member of Design Hotels and featured in Travel + Leisure’s It List 2017, among the BEST new hotels in the world.
Experiences we love
To deeply explore Uyuni, we customize a tailor-made journey across the Altiplano called Travesías. These are journeys during you will explore the region in a private vehicle which is driven between countries, staying in designated camps along the way. The drive allows you to access hiking routes along the way in some of the world’s most isolated landscapes, exploring one of the most pristine places on earth: the Bolivian Altiplano, and reaching the Uyuni salt flat and its immaculate peacefulness. Depending on your travel route, this Travesía can be taken from either Chile or Bolivia, covering similar yet not identical itineraries.
an extraordinary holiday.
tailored to you.
We’re 100% obsessed, head over heels in love with social media.